1. Lizzie, Miranda, and Gordo wouldn’t three-way on the phone. They’d have a group chat, obviously.
2. Justin Bieber would have been in town filming a Christmas video. Aaron Carter may have been every girl’s heartthrob back in 2000, but it’s 2016 now. When it comes to heart-throbbing and Christmas music, Justin Bieber has both on lock.
3. Gordo would be obsessed with Pokemon Go. Remember that time Gordo became obsessed with that Dungeons & Dragons-like board game after Lizzie’s grandma gave it to her? Well, obviously, Gordo would be absolutely obsessed with Pokemon Go. Actually, he would have been top Pokemaster at the school without a doubt.
4. Nasty rumors would spread through Facebook and Twitter, not the through AIM.Kate might have been a mean girl, but not cool Lizzie and Miranda.
5. Lizzie would have been begging for a crop top and skater skirt, not a pair of hip huggers to win her best dressed on yearbook voting day. Hip huggers are so early 2000s.
6. Gordo would have had a hit YouTube channel. Following the lives of all his Hillridge Junior High classmates, obviously.