We can never get enough of fashion – but there’s a difference between being fashion obsessed and having an actual eye for it. You either got it, or you don’t – and if you do, there’s a huge chance you could make it as a stylist. Here are 10 signs you may already be on your way to this awesome career.
1. Your friends are constantly borrowing your clothes.
They’re already seen it on you, and they know how good it looked – mainly because, you picked it. If your friends are usually blowing up your phone for their next date, event or Saturday night out #ootd, then it’s prob because you have some amaze taste.
2. Your crew is always sending you outfit options via text or Snapchat.
They need your approval for the obvs – need we say more?
3. People are always telling you how cute your outfit is, when really all you did is roll out of bed 5 minutes late and throw something on.
Time is never a factor when you know what looks good.
4. Your squad is always telling you to pack “extra clothes” on your vacays.
Because they’ll totally want to borrow something of yours, duh.
5. They ask you to go shopping with them.
Most likely, they’ll want your opinion before buying something and it’s way easier to be there, than sending 3 diff snaps.
6. People write comments on your IG #ootd.
It’s not just your friends and family complimenting you, it’s strangers, too!
7. Your family says you over dress for family events and dinners.
Hey, someone has to be the Kim K in the family, right?
8. You make loungewear easily look chic.
You aren’t into looking grubby, you even know how to make sweatpants haute.
9. You never get annoyed by people borrowing clothes, or asking for advice.
You live for it and consider it a fun project if nothing else.
10 You’re always heading to WhatRUWearing to get the latest trends, podcasts, photos, and news.
Because how else would you keep up in the fashion world!?